Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sequoia

This little girl was seriously my easiest newborn yet! I am sure her parents would not agree but compared to other newborns she was a breeze! Not too mention so beautiful! Her skin didn't need to be edited hardly at all.... it was amazing! I love that her cute mom brought in her favorite zebra blanket... I am going to have to get one now! I LOVE that picture! Thanks for such a great shoot!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

dillon and kim said...

Maria you are amazing! Can't wait to see the rest! thanks again :)

Dave and Nicole said...

The pictures are so beautiful. I think the one with Dillon and Kim looking at each other while holding her is the sweetest.

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.