Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All because two people fell in love.....

So cheesy I know.... but so true. My husband grew up across the street from the baker family. They are such a wonderful group of people.... and such a big group! My biggest ever actually (aside from weddings). There were 44 of them, and that is with one son and his wife and child missing with swine flew! So I left a space to add them in to most of the pictures... hence the space on the far left of the big group. So sad that they couldn't be there but how often do you have all eight of your kids together! So we are going to make it work! Thanks for asking me to do this... it was so fun!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

shb said...

Beautiful photos as always! Thanks Maria. That was a BIG job, and you were so great with all those kids!!!

Amy Baker said...

Really that was from me! But Steve loves them too.

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.