Friday, June 5, 2009

Brynn and Ezra

To say that I love these pictures would be a serious understatement! They were beyond fun to take and turned out so adorable! It is taking all the self control I have to not just edit them strait through right now! Megan was up for anything which made these especially fun! And I loved that I could just focus on kid pictures and not family! I hope you like them!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh, Maria! I can't stop looking at them! They are beyond beautiful. You captured their personalities and made them look like the angels that they are. Thank you, thank you!!!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.