Saturday, May 30, 2009

VanOostendorp

I took these pictures with my mom a couple of weeks ago and .....I love love love this family! Maybe because they are mine! and I am soooo sorry this has taken me so long to post! These pictures are of my Aunt and uncles beautiful family! I have only just begun their editing but I posted everything i have done so far on photobucket so if you want to see more just double click on a picture. I did mostly ones of chase and jessica so far because they are getting married this summer and are sooo adorable! Hope you like them guys!


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.