Tuesday, February 17, 2009

bonnie and kieran

I shot this wedding  with my mom this last week. Bonnie is from my home ward and it is more than weird to see her getting married.... wow do I feel old! She was such a beautiful bride and I am so happy for her and Kieran.. they are very much in love! There are so many more pictures to go through... but here are some of the ones that i took....  I was not there for the preshoot of the temple.... but I love what I did get! 
Ps. when we get married in February we expect Snow... Right? Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment:

Paul/Heather said...

they are so totally in love. Its beautiful! You captured it!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.