Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sadie and Baby Micah

I just love these kids.... Nicki is my best friend and has been since forever.... we have been through so much together and I just love her and her two beautiful kids! I took her pictures while in California this past weekend. It was so nice to take pictures in the beautiful weather! It is about this time of year that I really miss living in Cali! Taking their pictures was a challenge.... I have a whole new respect for my friend after watching her handle both children! What a woman..... I
hope that you love them Nicki! Call me! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment:

Paul/Heather said...

Those turned out great.
Baby Micah is adorable.

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.