Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Special


Photobucket



I am seriously so excited for it to get warm again so I can start taking pictures outside! So with my excitement comes this years spring special.....My prices have gone up with the new year (I think this will be the last time) but I wanted to make sure that my faithful clients still caught a break.... so here you go....I am offering 10 dollars off for you and your referral plus you get 25 dollars off just because I love ya (returning clients only)! Sound good? I hope so and I am so excited to work with you all in the beautiful warm weather that is headed our way.....

I will only be scheduling 2 sessions a week so book your session now to get the week/day of your choice... spots are already filling up fast and you need to book by April 31st to maximize your discounts!

PS.. Book or refer someone who books a wedding and you get half off the original family session price!

No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.