Friday, June 10, 2011

The Smith Family

I adore Nicki. And her sweet family right along with her. We have been friends for 22 years now. She is one of my favorite people ever. And she is certainly the best mom I know.

She has her own style. And its not always the same as mine. So whenever she has something in mind for pictures I feel sooo much pressure. I really do want to give her all she wants. But sometimes its a little hard.. or impossible. I love how these turned out. I sure hope I didn't disappoint. Love you all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Nicki said...

You never cease to amaze me. Thank you! They are perfect!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.