Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Laidlaw Family

So this is an image my mom took just a few weeks ago after one of her shoots in California. I loved this location but ever since I saw this horrible thing I have been terrified! So I was going to avoid going there on any of my shoots while I was in California. Well.. when it came to these pictures our original shoot had to get rescheduled because we had insane wind! It was seriously crazy, so I got a couple of pictures and then we had to quit. And we decided for the second shoot to go somewhere else.. and the rattlesnakes home was where we decided to go. I was terrified beyond words. My hubby was there checking it all out, but every little sound I heard I thought was going to have a man eating rattle snake. It was seriously so scary! And while we did see some wildlife... there were no snakes! Thank Goodness!

I love Hayley and her family. We also grew up together so it was so much fun for me. Isn't her little girl such a doll! She had a lot of personality wrapped up into one little person and she is simply Gorgeous. It was fun to get the variety in locations too.. so it all worked out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.