Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chanel and Tyler

We had a major entourage for this shoot. And to be honest I was a bit nervous about it. I have never had a wedding planner come to an engagement shoot and I am not used to getting a lot of input from people. But Margo was awesome and really helpful! And the videographer was really great to work with. We found some great new spots and really everything just turned out wonderful! I absolutely love this couple.. and they for sure love each other! I just love being a part of it all!
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.