Thursday, May 26, 2011

Janet Bridals

If your name is Jeffery don't look down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I have never actually done strictly a bridals session. Brides always want to do the preshoot or Bridals with the Groom in the pictures. Well we are preshooting this wedding a couple of days before but its in Seattle so we went with a bride only shoot. And it was really fun! I loved being able to just focus on Janet. She is such a classic and glamourous bride. I LOVED her dress. I think If I had her body, this is the type of dress I would have worn too.. she rocked it! GORGEOUS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.