Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm back

Yup, so I am ready to start posting, I am just about caught up, and feeling good. To prevent future backlog I will be holding true to my 3 photoshoot a week rule. There will be very few exceptions... It's just not worth it if Its going to put me behind on the editing side of things... moral of the story... Schedule now! From now on when you schedule you get the Free Christmas card design... so don't hesitate!

With that being said.. I give you a recap of Becky and Jeremiah from their actual wedding day. These guys lucked out, it sure looked like there was going to be a crazy storm for their reception, but just before it started the clouds parted. It ended up being just beautiful with such an amazing location... Provo temple wasn't the easiest temple I have ever shot at. But all in all it went great! I wish you guys all the best!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.