Tuesday, June 29, 2010

For the time being....

I will not be adding pictures to this blog until after the photos are completed. I know this is so annoying and I am totally bummed that I have to do it, but I have been pretty overwhelmed lately and in an attempt to get back on track and make my work fun again I need to make this change. I have not been feeling myself.... I attribute my stress to having so many things calling me in so many directions... so I am getting rid of one of those things temporarily. For me the most important parts of my job is being dependable, fun and taking great pictures. The blog is just a little extra thing that takes a ton of time so... I think this change will help in every area. Thanks so much for understanding!

Here is your updated editing order in case you are curious where you are at... remember one a day (last week doesn't count! My good friend was in town all week... so much fun!).....

Becky Proctor (ready to pick up)
Amy's kids
Mary Kay
Becky and Jeremiah wedding
Baby Kate
Mickelle and Eric Bridals
Baby Hank
Merrie's headshots
Daxton
Kambry
Nicki
Katies kids

No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.