Friday, June 4, 2010

The Ware Family

So sorry this took so long! My life is crazy to say the least. I did these pictures las weekend. Such a large family! I actually had my mom come up from California to help me with these.. Ten Different families, 60 people with only one missing (serving a mission). I think all in all it went well. It was a little chaotic but the result is great don't you think? Such Beautiful families! Thanks Tracy for all you did.. you were amazing! And Mom, I seriously could not have done it with out you! Thanks so much!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

BrieAnn said...

WOW! what a huge group! And the pictures look amazing!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.