Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mikelle and Eric

I honestly don't even know what to say about how much I love these pictures... except for that I LOVE these pictures. So much. Two of the most incredibly photogenic people ever. When they have babies I MUST do their family pictures... Mikelle says that she does not do well with public displays of affection... She sure has me fooled. Can't wait to do your bridals in a few weeks... Seriously can't wait!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.