Monday, April 19, 2010

Miriam and Matilda Jane

So the last two girls I took pictures of have been in Matilda Jane clothes... mostly. And I just love it. Let me just tell you kids.. girls, look and act so adorable when they are in these clothes. It just makes the pictures. And Miriam just happens to be so darn cute. I just love her freckles, and her curls. She was little bit of a turkey during the pictures.. but you would just never know from how the pictures came out... She looks absolutely amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would have know by the way she was acting!! You are amazing!!!

Three and Counting said...

darling darling darling. I just did a shoot with flowers too! But I think the tulips look better.Great minds think alike!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.