Monday, April 19, 2010

The Cottam kids

Love this family. These kids are sweet and easy. Laney's cute little outfit is just to die for. I happen to have it for abby.... These were from a "mini shoot". Which I am admittedly no good at. I am so bad and narrowing down pictures... such beautiful pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

ashleycottam said...

They look beautiful. I will happily pay you more so you don't have to narrow pictures down. Seriously, Maria, I'd be glad to. You do such great work!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.