Thursday, February 25, 2010

Evan and Gavin

Such sweet boys! I seriously couldn't believe how kind Gavin was. I kept telling his mom that its not normal for a 21 month old to be so sweet and attentive to his little brother. And little Evan was so great! He barely cried at all! He was my best newborn yet...and he was even almost a month old! I was amazed! I am so glad we were able to fit the cute little family in before they went back home to Daddy! I hope he loves the surprise!










































3 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

So cute Maria! I just love the backdrop that Scott built!

VerHoef 5js said...

Maria, I love them...I just love these little guys...thanks for sharing your talents with us!

The Rich Family said...

wow! I LOVE THEM :) Thank you, thank you sooo much!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.