Monday, August 24, 2009

The Word

So my computer will back Tonight.... After which I will checking out of life until I am caught up on on the wonderful photo shoots I have had.... Seriously... beautiful pictures! I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Things are already so busy with photography... and I am so excited for the coming months and all the beautiful families I have scheduled. I love the fall.... so fun!

Remember all my photo shoots in the fall include a free Christmas card design custom for you.

There is talk (self talk mostly) of me raising my prices.... not all of them, just offering different packages with different amounts of pictures being edited.... and possibly offering some printing as well.... we will see. I will always offer the disc... not to worry.... I want a new camera and new photography things.... so I can take better pictures... anyway you get the point.... They haven't gone up yet.... so call while I am still crazy enough to edit enormous amounts of pictures because I seriously am no good at narrowing them down!
PS I am totally committed to staying affordable, so don't worry, there won't be crazy changes, just little ones.

So to sum it up:
Computer back soon = happy me!
Lots of shoots coming = book soon
Fall shoots = Christmas Cards
Pricing Changes = trust me, it won't be too bad...

See you soon.......

No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.