Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bad news

My computer is giving me such a hard time.... and it is currently getting fixed. A possible hard drive crash :( But its still under warrenty :) and more good news... Being the good little photographer that I am... all my pictures are backed up twice! Boy am I happy about that now!

For the really bad news.... I can't edit for a few days! This is more than frustrating for me! And I have been dealing with this for about a week now, hence the reason that i am not totally caught up on me editing... I am so very sorry to all of you that are waiting, and I appreciate your patience! Here is the order that I will be editing in when I get my computer back, each should take a day to a day and a half to do....

Shaerrer
Riddle
Evershed
Rich
Waldrom

I am hoping to have my computer back by tomorrow afternoon, but it is more likely that it will be monday. So that will give you some idea.... Thanks for understanding.. If you only knew how annoying this is for me.... watching my work pile up around me!

No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.