Monday, April 6, 2009

the Woodruff Family

What a gorgeous family! This was just so much fun! It felt so good to be out in the warm weather again! And with such a great group of kids! Can you believe this beautiful mom of 3 is going to soon be a mom of 4! I would have never guessed! She looks fabulous! I really had such a wonderful time with this family and I LOVE how they turned out! I don't know how I am going to decide on what to edit!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Jamie said...

They look beautiful, I'm so excited to see the rest! You were so easy to work with and great with the kids. Thanks again and have fun on your cruise!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.