Friday, April 3, 2009

The Gleam Team

I had the pleasure of taking these fun pictures of a group of kids running for student council.... we did these pictures so quick and I had to have them edited the same morning I took them... it was a crazy morning but I LOVE the outcome! There theme for their campaign is "the gleam team". I really hope they win! They were such a fun group of kids!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.