Monday, April 20, 2009

The Neilsons

Are they not so cute! Especially little Mary... I just can't get over how adorable she is! It so weird to think these kiddos are my cousins... I totally feel like an aunt to them rather than a cousin! They were really good for the pictures.. especially since they were just getting over being sick! And I was limited in how many pictures I could take because my worst nightmare came true.... I got all the way up to salt lake and forgot my cards! So I took about half of what I would normally take...... so hard! Thanks goodness they are photogenic!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.