Monday, April 20, 2009

Anthony and family

Its pretty safe to say that I am a bad person..... I offered to do these pictures for this family and things just haven't gone as planned and I am really sorry! I was supposed to have them up 2 weeks ago but because of the cruise we went on and my huge activity I was in charge of for enrichment things just got a little crazy! With that said... Anthony was such a turkey and he owes me an outdoor senior photoshoot like we originally planned! I am for sure not letting him off the hook! I hope to have these pics done in the next couple of days!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.