Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kim and Nate's special Day

I was just realizing how behind I am on this blog... to give you an idea.... these were taken in the beginning of May. When I am falling behind this is unfortunately the thing that suffers. But I am going to try to get back on track. Part of that will be not having my usual blurbs about the clients. While I love you all so much, and I have the best clients around. There is just not time for that right now. So I hope you are feeling the love anyway!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.