Thursday, July 7, 2011

Holtby Family

Oh if only all my clients were as patient as Natalie. You have no idea how easy my life would be... and how behind I would be! But really, I have been dying to get my hands on these beauties and I have just been crazy busy with vacations and Adoption stuff... but both of those are winding up so we should be geting back on track very soon.

Anyway, gorgeous family! LOVE their clothing! We actually had to go sit in our cars for a while because it was raining but the skies did part and the pictures turned out perfect! Hope you love them Natalie.. and extra long post just for your patience!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.