Friday, April 22, 2011

Mathew and Mary

These are my cousins... Aren't they just the cutest! I am totally in LOVE with Mary's hair. Its so dang adorable! And little Mathew.. He is just the sweetest happiest little guy.. Ok, he is not so little! But he sure is sweet! I don't usually enjoy doing studio too much.. OK I said it outloud! I probably shouldn't admit that. But these were really fun and easy to edit... Maybe I will start focusing more on Studio photography... MMMMM probably not! I love natural light a bit too much !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.