Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kim and Nate Preshoot

I could have edited these forever! I love them so much! And I have way too many picked out to edit.... Good thing I just love these guys so much! We took pictures at the temple as well, I just haven't edited as many of them yet. Lets just say that the sun and I had a love/hate relationship today. At the Gardens we were in love... at at the temple.. not so much! But all in all they turned out wonderful! And don't you just love her dress... the grey tux (my idea) and Her Shoes! So gorgeous! Kim.. I always knew you would make a beautiful bride...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

The Martz Guppies said...

WOW! What great photos...and a SUPER Good Looking Couple! Maria...you ROCK!

Nicki said...

I can't even beleive what an awesome photographer you are.. oh wait... yes I can. These pictures and all the rest are totally amazing!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.