Friday, January 21, 2011

Moberly Family

This was another day that I was feeling seriously blessed. I think it was like 12 degrees outside. You cannot shoot a group this big in 12 degrees. But they were all together and it was so important. So I called up a place that I did a wedding a while ago and asked them how much they would charge me to take pictures there.. free. Thats right free! And we were warm. Almost a little too warm! And this was I think the best color scheme I have seen on a large group.. I LOVED it! Such a great family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.