Friday, January 21, 2011

The Blackham family

I have the best clients ever! People ask me sometimes if how I get my business... And I am happy to say that it 99% word of mouth ( I only don't say 100% because that would be too perfect). And I LOVE it that way! It is so nice having people chose you as a photographer because they LOVE what you do. It feels amazing! The Blackham's were referred to me by two of my clients that I don't think know each other. We kind of scheduled it fast... like we emailed and took the pictures 3 days later. So I really didn't expect much in terms of clothing.. boy was I wrong! She had everything perfect! I love the color choices, just the right amount of accessories and pattern. Not to mention they are an amazingly beautiful family! We had a really good time despite the cold. And this location... Well what can I say, I am in love!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.