Friday, January 21, 2011

Alicia's Bridals

Love them to pieces.. but Alicia and Jon were late... anyone who knows me knows I don't do well with late. Especially with photo shoots. I feel like I am too hurried and can't get the job done right.... Well this photo shoot was the exception. It ended up being beyond perfect! And I really got to try some fun new things. So here it is... Thank you Alicia for being late.

PS.. I took some smiling pictures. I promise I did. I just happened to pick all serious ones for the blog.. woops!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.