Monday, October 11, 2010

Allen and Whitney

I do love my Nephew.... So so so much! But he gave me a run for my money this time! But as usual I get home and you can't even tell from the pictures what a little stinker he was! I could have edited a million of that little guy! I just love his coloring. Its so unique. Fair skin... dark eyes and hair.. I LOVE it! Aren't they just the cutest little family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

LOVE them. You rock, as always! Thanks Maria!

Anonymous said...

This is the most fun I have is looking at my beatiful greAT grANDCHILDREN'S pictures, They, the children and their parent5s are just exciting to see them grow and become more eautiful. Darn, I wish Maria could work her mgic on grandpa and I and put us in the pictures with all of them playing around us. You guys make life so wonderful. I smile every time I go by the pictures.Love Grandma Bennettele

Anonymous said...

This is the most fun I have is looking at my beatiful greAT grANDCHILDREN'S pictures, They, the children and their parents are just exciting to see them grow and become more beautiful. Darn, I wish Maria could work her mgic on grandpa and I and put us in the pictures with all of you playing around us. You guys make life so wonderful. I smile every time I go by the pictures.Love Grandma Bennett

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.