Friday, October 22, 2010

Alicia Engagements

I just love how my business has progressed. There are seriously a few families that I have become their photographer for just about everything and everyone and it is just wonderful. Alicia and Jon are a great example of that. I have done Alicia's sister and cousin's wedding all within the last year. It is so great to get to know all the families so well and make such good friends. I have also done a huge extended photoshoot of theirs, and their uncle's kids, their uncle's sister-in-laws family, their other uncles family (a few times... you know who you are!) Confusing I know, but you get the picture.

The one drawback to all these weddings in the last year is making them all look unique. Well as soon as Alicia drove up all my worries went out the window! she has such an edgy style that I just love. She is totally her own person and her pictures turned out great! So happy for you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love these!!! Gee- that was quite the intro!! You are our family photographer!!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.