Sunday, September 12, 2010

Erin and Robin Bridals and wedding day

I did this a few months ago and thought it was about time to post about this gorgeous wedding. Erin is my cousin.. The fourth out of four girls to be married. The weddings they do in their family are always wonderful... and this one was no exception... I love the ice cream idea.... And they pulled it off perfectly. Erin and Robin now live in Germany. I am so glad I was able to share in their special day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.