Monday, August 16, 2010

Because I want another one of these.....

Photobucket


I am doing invitro again. Lots of you knew, some of you didn't. But I did want to let everyone know that they changed my dates from October to December. So... I will be working in October and November. I am sad that its being put off, but I feel good about it seeing as though October is my busiest time of year. I will only be doing 2-3 photo shoots a week. As of the end of this week I will be completely caught up and going back to normal with putting pictures on my blog the day after they are taken. And I plan on keeping it that way! I am excited for this up coming season! Family picture season is my favorite!

I want to be able to get everyone's Christmas Cards done well in advance so please don't wait until the last minute to pick one out. And Don't hesitate to schedule in advance! I expect it to be a very busy season so email me and let me know when you want to schedule!

2 comments:

The Martz Guppies said...

Oh Maria- We will be VERY prayerful that all will go well with the everything. Please let us know when they begin...like the first sunday of the month before...so we can fast for you guys. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

She is such a beauty!!! We will be praying for this to happen!!! Maybe you will get a boy--you know how fun mine are!!! :-)

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.