Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kambry And Mikelle

I am seriously going to run out of ideas for this cute little girl. This is her fourth photo shoot with me in 18 months! So fun! I am going to spend the next 6 months thinking about what we are going to do next!

So the point of this shoot was to get Mikelle in the pictures. So funny story... Kambry would only smile if Mikelle would hit me over the head and Say Ouch really loud. Now the really funny part is that you would think that Mikelle would pretend to hit me... but she would seriously hit me so hard.... and Kambry would laugh so hard... it was seriously so funny! So lets just say that I got a little beat up during this shoot but it was totally worth it! We didn't get a ton with Mikelle in them for obvious reasons... but the ones we did get were great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Martz Guppies said...

Oh my Maria! This mother and daughter are so beautiful! I LOVED Each Shot...you are amazing! And it sure does help to have peeps like these! I love looking at your photoshoots....you're THE BEST!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.