Friday, June 18, 2010

Brooklyn and London

You never thought it was going to happen did you? Well to be honest... I didn't either! My wonderful neighbor took Abby this afternoon.. and I am actually able to get something done! And the best part is... I am sure she is having a blast. She just loves playing with other kids!

I love these two kids, they are the girls of some of our closest friends and they are such an amazing family. They have never been my easiest subjects but I just love them. And their pictures always turn out just perfect. These girls have a special love for one another, you have to be there and witness it to understand what I mean. But it is wonderful to say the least. They are so lucky to have one another.

PS.. in case you are curious... Ware family you are up next for editing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy Baker said...

Just beautiful Maria! I love them!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.