Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Wolfe Family

Such an adorable family! So incredibly photogenic and easy going. Seriously I don't think that Lynette could have been more comfortable in front of the camera!

There are seriously a million images I could have put on here.. .but I am leaving town in about an hour. All by my lonesome down to help my mom with some photo shoots. I don't like leaving home.. not to go a few miles and for sure not to fly 650 miles with out my family. So I am in desperate need of some cuddling time with me little girl... I think we both are. So this is all for now.. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Gately Family said...

Love your Work!!! Beautiful and fun!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.