Monday, May 24, 2010

Sequoia

I love this little girl. I really do. Sometimes her mom lets me borrow her and pretend like she is mine. She is just the sweetest, tiniest little thing. Abby just adores her. Every picture I would edit abby would tell me how cute sequoia is... she was especially concerned about the ones on the bridge. She kept telling me how unsafe it was that we let sequoia on the bridge.. She is so funny! Happy birthday Sequoia!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

katiebennett11 said...

wow, abby is right...i want to eat her little face too!... she is so....... so cute.

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.