Thursday, February 18, 2010

MJ Party

Thats right. My Matilda Jane trunk show is just around the corner. Saturday from 3-5pm to be exact! I have had such great response so far! But its not too late to RSVP and get entered in the drawing for a free photo shoot!





I never do this... but I love these clothes so much I just have to! Everyone always asks me what they should where in pictures..... THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD WEAR..... At least your kids anyway! These clothes would make the perfect easter outfits..... I just think they have so much personality!

Feel free to bring a friend or too. And if we have never met... don't hesitate to come!

my address is 13 south 925 west in Orem. Call me if you get lost.. its a little tricky to find! 801-787-4351

So here is how it works. Come to my party. PLEASE come to my party. PLEASE bring a friend, or two or three. Spend 75 dollars on the cutest clothes you have ever seen. And Then I do a spring mini shoot of your kids (one or two, each additional child is 15 dollars) in April, May or June for just $75. I will give you 20-25 pictures on a disc in two conversions with release of copy-right. This is half off what I would normally charge and is an amazing deal!

Here is the next thing. One person who comes to the trunk show will get their pictures for free! Thats right, pictures and disc totally free! The Catch is you have to not only attend and spend $75 dollars. But you have to RSVP as well. Just send me an email, tell me your coming and show up . I will do a drawing at the end of the open house to see who wins.

Get your kids Easter clothes.. Not only will they have the cutest easter clothes around they will have cute pictures to match.

Tell your friends. Post this on your blog. The more people the better! Leave me a comment or send me an email if you are planning on coming (even if I don't know you) and I will send you a personal invite in the mail. OH and I need your address too!

I am so excited! Maybe if we get a good turnout we can make this yearly event! This is going to be so much fun! Shopping, Pictures and Food all in just 2 hours!


*YOU ARE INVITED TO A TRUNK SHOW*

Matilda Jane

SPRING LINE:

HAMMOND BAY COLLECTION


You will not want to miss this showing of the MOST exclusive line of Children and Women's Clothing.

You and your little ones will LOVE this collection of colorful, fresh and unique clothing and accessories.


I will be opening up my home for a trunk show of this Spring's Collection on:

Saturday, Feb 20th 3-5pm
Come By Anytime for this Casual Showing of Precious Clothing.


Hope to See You There!


For a sneak peek click on this link!
http://lyralyra.com/mjspring/index.html

No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.