Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Bateman Kids

I was so excited to take some pictures with my new backdrop this past weekend and the Bateman kids were the first of three photo shoots I was able to do. These kids were soooo cute and I Just loved Rylee's curly blond hair. She was so animated and cute! Bridger wasn't too happy to have his pictures done.. but you would never know if from the pictures.. He did great! When they go there I asked who had done their pictures in the past... and they have had some amazing photographers in the past so the pressure was on! I loved how they turned out.. hope you do to!























































































1 comment:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I am in LOVE with all of them. I cannot quit looking at them and thinking where I am going to hang them on my walls. You captured both of them perfectly I can see their personality in each picture. Thanks agsin for a great experience and priceless pictures.

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.