Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ethan

Can I just say that I love Ethan's mom....I.just.love.Tracy! She has been such a great client and has referred me to sooooo many people! And she just gave me the coolest things for my studio! Thanks Tracy! You are the best!

Ethan is getting baptized..... He did such a great job..... Especially since it was beyond cold! I am so happy with how these came out... Ethan is such a handsome boy.

This picture I just love... Doesn't this just sum up parenthood... especially with boys!
















































































1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love them. Tait turns 8 in July. I would LOVE to have you do a photo shoot like this for him this summer.

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.