Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Story Family

I know it has been a while. And don't be deceived. I have been beyond busy with trying to get caught up and all that. I think I can officially say that I am caught up, feeling good and finally ready to enjoy the holiday. This family has had their pictures for over a week now, but I am just getting to putting them on the blog now.
They are such a beautiful family. Sequoia is simply a doll. I just love how petite she is. These were so fun to take.. even though it was beyond cold! Sequoia braved it well. She had a few fits but honestly I can't blame her.. it was soooo cold. We finished up with my studio and I am so loving my new backgrounds i have been using. They are too fun!




















































































1 comment:

kellibelli said...

love the cup and saucer picture... love it all! You have grown so much in your photography...you are so talented!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.