Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Williamson Family

The best part of my job is that I feel like I have so many friends because I just love all my clients so much! Lynsey is such a sweetheart and I could seriously talk to her all day! We have really become such good friends.... Now if only I could get all of you to hang out with me more than once a year! Just kidding!

Are they not such a beautiful family! I love the colors they chose. It was so different from the norm and so striking. Kaia is seriously so adorable and has such a fun personality! I just love the songs her parents were singing too her.... not your typical nursery rhymes but tooo cute! I have too many great pictures from this shoot but here is a taste!





























































2 comments:

LW said...

Maria I LOVE these pictures!!! They are perfect! We are so excited to see the rest of them! You did such a great job, and you were great with Kaia! Thanks so much!!

jessica corotan said...

so gorgeous! Loved this session. You are so fabulous Maria...really, do people tell you this all the time! I need to get my little family in too. I know this is a busy time. let me know what your schedule looks like. xoxo jess

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.