Friday, November 6, 2009

The Noot family

Its dutch, and pronounced "note".... bet you didn't know I am dutch... half anyway. Dr. Noot is my dentist, he is my mom's cousin, and he is my hero! Seriously that is what it felt like as he drilled into my mouth the other day.... I was in so much pain, and he made it go away! Good thing too, because I did these pictures just two days later. I do know what I would have done...

I love these pictures! I Love the colors and you would never guess by looking at them that is was raining..... Really hard! Umbrella rain, the type that makes my hair all frizzy. But they were troopers and toughed it out. And it paid off!


































































No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.