Monday, November 30, 2009

The Corotan Family

There is no one that knows how to work a camera like this family. I took a few of them last year as part of a larger family shoot and was so excited when they wanted to me to do a full shoot this year. They are simply gorgeous and so comfortable in front of the camera. Malina is so beautiful, and full of life.

Jessica and I have become good friends and I just love visiting with her. Its always hard for me to not just sit and chat with her the whole time... I am so sorry these have taken me so long to get on here. I am working on getting caught up... and I am getting there. Slowly but surely. Enjoy!






























































































































1 comment:

jessica corotan said...

Maria! love love these pictures. You did a fabulous job. Thanks for taking the time to capture malina...we just love them!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.