Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Bair family

This is my Sister-in-law's beautiful family. They have done some major favors for us over the years (like John doing all the electrical in our entire house!) and I was so happy when they finally let me return the favor.... partially! I hope there will be lots more photo shoots to come! They were so photogenic and so cooperative! I am totally loving the pictures of Monica and John together. Just perfect! And Katie.... seriously.... so beautiful! Taking these pictures made me feel really old! Monica was pregnant with emma when Scott and I met... insane! Love you guys!













































































































No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.