Monday, October 12, 2009

Amy and Robert Engagements

So Amy and Rob were late.... adorable, fun, dressed great, but late! I am so happy with what we came up with considering we had less than half the time we had planned. I am so glad that I am pre-shooting this couples wedding day... then we can have all the time for giggles that we need! And I am so Glad They are getting married in St George because northern utah in the December is so good! Can't wait to shoot down their in a few weeks!
PS Isn't it great that they incorporated Rob's daughter in the pictures... she is so beautiful!











































2 comments:

Paul/Heather said...

So super exciting! Thanks Maria for capturing their joy.

Amy Miller said...

You're magnificent!! I love them!!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.