Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kambry

Going out with a bang! This was my last shoot before I take an entire month off! Wooo hoooo! I only wish is was because I was going to be vacationing on some exotic beach somewhere... Most of you know about the medical stuff we are doing right now.... So I am not working until August 11th no exceptions! I am so excited to come back in the fall... and I anticipate being very busy so if you want to schedule do it early!

Ok so back to Miss Kambry.... she was seriously amazing to take pictures of.. there is something about this age that is just so great..... they can't move and they have the most priceless expressions! She was perfect and the pictures are pretty much the same! Thanks for such a good time!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

Mikelle said...

I'm in LOVE with them!!! I cant wait to see the rest of them!!!!! Thanx so much!!!

the MRS said...

oh my gosh SO CUTE!!! can't wait to see them all!!!

Whitney Bennett said...

love love love the tea cup one.

Paul/Heather said...

I want one that looks like her! SUPER CUTENESS!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.