Tuesday, May 26, 2009

RJ and Natalie

I have been making a big switch in my photography...i am going from shooting in jpeg to shooting in raw. Ever since I have decided to do this i have had a constant headache... why do I always make big switches when I am the very busiest? So annoying!

Anyway...So these are my first official pictures done in raw.... and I don't know the best way to turn them to black and white yet...I am getting there!

RJ and Natalie were beyond adorable and so fun to shoot! They were so cute and in love! We shot them up in salt lake and found some great spots! I know there aren't many on here right now... Just know I am working so hard to get them done! Thanks for being patient!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

 
Designed By Special Made Designs for Maria Wood Photography
©2009-2010 All rights reserved.